Thursday, June 24, 2010

Does anybody use makeup from Savannah Bee Company?

I bought this lip gloss At Bath %26amp; Body Worksfrom savannah bee company called 100% natural blackberrry beeswax lip balm. I was wondering if anybody else used it %26amp;if they liked it.I bought because my friend told me it's great.Does anybody use makeup from Savannah Bee Company?
I have tried a few and it was okay. I try to use un-petroleum which doesn't make your lips addicted to it. Some lip balms will actually make your lips more dry after frequent use. I also swap between that and gloss - drink water too - helps dry lips, skin, etc.Does anybody use makeup from Savannah Bee Company?
I don't have that one but i LOVE the 100% natural Mint Julep lip balm.
yepp yepp.. i use it.. it works nicely.. but i prefer burts bees!
yeah.


i think is ok.
NoT @ ALL
yeah I had this whipped lotion stuff once..it smelled SO good. it was cool
nooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin