Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New makeup company please tell us what you think??????

please tell me what you think about the ideas i have so far, for eyeliner- the name is standout, becuase it makes your eyes pop, and the design is a pencil, but on it is a whole bunch of white apples but only one is pink and it stands out, and its really cute the design. eyeshadow-icing on the cake, becuase its kindof like the finishing touch on the eye, and just like a cake its the finishing touch there 2. eyelifter-mr lifter. eyeprimer-stay for dinner. concealer- the eraser, and its like the shape of an eraser, and the concealer somes of just like lipgloss does it slides up, but its pink and looks like an eraser.








And if you have any ideas like new makeup that we can include in our collection, and the design please let me know in the answer. and if you would buy something like that?????


New makeup company please tell us what you think??????
i like ur names and design of ur products.


its seems very fun and something that would sell





i would suggest tho changing the name or the eyeprimer from ';stay for dinner'; idk what about the name makes me think ppl wouldnt like it





maybe the name could be like ';Prime Time'; sounds catchy, it rhymes, and describes the products.





also i think for the eyeshadow that ';icing'; would be good





if u end up making anything that contains glitter such a shiny upper eye shadow or sparkly lipgloss u could call it glisten





make sure the ingredients u use in your makeup is longlasting, non harmful to skin and, here the big one, NOT PORE CLOGGING so it doesnt make ur face breakout





good luck!New makeup company please tell us what you think??????
I love the name Standout. It's catchy, and chic. Icing on the cake is a tad long, but I like your ideas and thoughts. I love the eyelifter idea. Eyeprimer, stay for dinner? Not my favorite, how about something like...hmm I don't know. Maybe keep it at that. I like the concealer idea, and the lipgloss sounds awesome. Hmm new ideas? Maybe you could think up a face powder. Shine free powder possibly. You'll think of something...Good luck and best wishes :0)
its good so far but work on the taglines and the names. cuz u can't always c wat ur trying to send in juss that...the name is good is juss that u have to come up with a better design...need more info email me at nigerianangel@gmail.com....i got some i deas for u
All that matters to me when I buy makeup is the shade, price, and staying power. The ideas you have sound cute. Good luck.
Hey! Thanks for your answer. I tried to e-mail you, but I guess you don't allow e-mails through yahoo answers. I think your company will do AWESOME! How can I help? I was very touched by your answer to my question. If you truly would like to help, all you have to do is go to http://www.marykay.com/tdavis75721 and purchase whatever you want. I don't care if it's just an eye shadow! I know times are rough all around so any little bit that anyone can spare to help the causes I'm raising for would be awesome. How can I help you in return?
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin