Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Whats a good name for my company (makeup)?

I am just starting out as a free lance makeup artist... im trying to think of something catchy for my ';name'; examply myspace.com/missysmakeup... thats what i use now but I want something better, catchy, trendy,creative but not tacky... get the idea??? I would prefer to incorporate my name ';missy or melissa'; but its not 100% necessary... any ideas???Whats a good name for my company (makeup)?
missy-La-beauWhats a good name for my company (makeup)?
';All Made Up';


';Blush:)';


';Make-up by Missy';


';Beautybusters'; - haha idk


';magnificentlymissy';
You could focus on drag queens and call it ';Missy4Sissies';.
Acad茅mie de beaut茅 (academy of beauty in french)


Missy Maquillage


Artiste de visage (face artist in french)


Electric Colors
How 'bout you use your Y!A nickname?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin