Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is M.A.C Cosmetics The Only Good Makeup Company?

I mean everyone is all about MAC. I love MAC and all i have nothing against i just want to try something new but i dont want any pore clogging makeup since MAC doesnt clog up my pores.Is M.A.C Cosmetics The Only Good Makeup Company?
MAC is owned by Estee Lauder. So I don't see how they can be the Only Good Makeup Company when their products are made and designed by the same people who also make:





Estee Lauder


Clarins


Clinique


Bobbi Brown





and many other lines.Is M.A.C Cosmetics The Only Good Makeup Company?
No , it is not . MAC is owned by Estee Lauder . My fave foundation %26amp; powder , concealer %26amp; blusher is Bobbi Brown. I just love MAC eyeshadows %26amp; eyeliners for the variety of colours. MAC face make-up clogs my pores.





If you want something good %26amp; affordable , try Bourjois
Bare minerals foundation is good. i have bad acne and since it's cleared up with medication, i'm still not afraid to use this foundation. it's pretty much all natural. for other makeup like eyeshadow i love urban decay and smashbox.
I know what you mean, everything I use is mostly MAC, but then i discovered that Covergirl concealer actually lasts longer, looks betters, and stays on the best, more so then the MAC concealer that comes in a tiny pot.
Jane Iredale is an amazing makeup line- their stuff doesn't clog my pores and blends really naturally. It's somewhat expensive but it's definitely the best makeup out there, and I've tried pretty much everything. Good luck!
I have found that Beauticontrol has the nicest skin care on the market.


You can order right from my site at http://www.beautipage.com/Ruthieappleby -


See if what I say isn't so...This was the first time my face actually felt clean!!!
I think there are lots of good brands out there!!!


Like Maybelline has the best mascaras.....


CoverGirl has awesome eye shadows...


Clinique has the most poppin' lip gloss....








Yeah theres lots more brands!!!
try physicians formula, or bare minerals.
No, it's not the only good one but I do like their huge selection! If you like it then stick with it.
no - there is nyx, and so many more.
well.....clinique is really good for your skin, bare minerals,and mac are my favs
i loveeee MAC!!!! it has just the right coverage and doesnt really clog my pores or make me break out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin