Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Help with a name for my Makeup Company?

Hey Ladies,





I'm starting up my own freelance makeup company based out of the Fraser Valley in BC, Canada. I'm drawing a blank on what to call the company, though, and am looking for some help! Does anyone have any suggestions? My original idea was In Your Face Makeup by Charlene Stam but unfortunatley there is already a girl in Quebec with that name. ANY suggestions would be great!





Thanks!!Help with a name for my Makeup Company?
thats soo cool your starting your own makeup line! ive always wanted to do that! here are my ideas:


Strike a Pose


PLASTIC


beauteous makings


china doll


candy couture


The Romantic Era


ravish me


Early bird


nature calls!


ive got it covered!Help with a name for my Makeup Company?
Another Makeup Company?
FV (For Fraser Valley) Fresh Cosmetics
Beauty- in the eye of the beholder


Nature Callz IT


Twizted Botanical


Simply Pretty


In Your Heart, On His Mind (all day)


Simply Stricken


Staggering Stammer


Charlene's Stance


Strut IT
Maybe Makeup Madness By Charlene Stam! Hoped I Helped!!!
About Face
FACE %26amp; MAKE UP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin