Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Professional Makeup Company based out of Hollywood, CA??????

Hi, I have a very specific eyebrow pencil that I bought 3 years ago (I bought like 5 of them because I can never find anything that works well enough or looks natural), and it's by a brand called ';Professional Makeup Company.'; It has silver writing and the logo is just a big silver M. I've tried looking in all sorts of stores and online, and I cannot find this brand ANYWHERE. Do you know what it is, where to find it, or what is something comperable? I'm looking for a very natural eyebrow pencil in an almost-black, very dark brown shade. Thank you!Professional Makeup Company based out of Hollywood, CA??????
i think its max or something like that...i think i saw it at walmart once

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin