Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm a vegan but got offered a job with a makeup company that tests on animals but I've been unemployed....

for 4 months. I'm taking college courses and its hard to find a job that wants to work around my schedule.





But I don't know what to do! I don't want to work for a company that tests on animals but I've been unemployed for so long!!!





:(I'm a vegan but got offered a job with a makeup company that tests on animals but I've been unemployed....
Oh, that is one tough decision you got there - your beliefs versus financial gain. Which one is more important to you? That's something that only you can answer.I'm a vegan but got offered a job with a makeup company that tests on animals but I've been unemployed....
this may sound wrong but you could just start working there to get some money and while you are working there just try and find another job. You will get experience with this job and it my be easier to find another one.


hope that helps


did you apply for the job?if you did then you pretty much knew there and then what you were doing, signing up for a company that does animal testing.





but i don't think you should really leave it up to some random people to make life choices.. just weigh up the good and the bad and see how strongly you feel toward animal testing





good luck with your decision
Rachel please do some research before you make ignorant statements. Animals are indeed tortured when tested on so you have absolutely no clue on what you claim is true. Back to the question, I think if you were to take the job you would be trading in your morals and beliefs for money which is pretty low in my opinion.
Stick with your morals and forget that job. You don't want to work for something that makes you feel uncomfortable or unhappy. Yes getting a job can be difficult but sticking by what you believe in is important to you and others. It's a life test so to speak - there will be other job opportunities.
the products are tested on animals so that they're SAFE for use on humans ... so people won't get hurt. that's an ok thing because it is the purpose of the animal to benefit people's lives. the animals aren't tortured, despite what you may have read.





get the job, and you may get a better understanding of this entire thing. it's ok to learn something and get paid at the same time.
Good lord, Im vegetarian and I dont use products tested on animals. I wouldnt take the job, my morals mean more to me than money. I dont think you should take it. Do you really want to sell your values and opinions for hourly pay? Is it really even an option? I dont think so, but whatever. You'll find another job opportunity, hang in there.
if your purely vegan, its important to stick to your beliefs financially or not. but, on the other hand, if your in debt or crucially need cash, i would take the job.. hope it helps :3
i think if you take the job you would be a total hypocrite. itd be a case of do as i say and not as i do. how about getting a job in land of leather or in a butchers.
i myself is against animal testing but i think you should go for it and in the mean time quickly find another job.
vagina
go 4 it
u should take the job till you find one you really like :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin