Wednesday, June 23, 2010

INGLOT? Anyone know of this makeup company? I need to find out whats in the eyeshadow thats making my eyes red

INGLOT a place Ive ever heard of. haha.. srry try a bigger search engine search on google.. INGLOT eyeshadow company .. and find the #INGLOT? Anyone know of this makeup company? I need to find out whats in the eyeshadow thats making my eyes red
Inglot is a Polish makeup company that has just started opening stores in North America.





*First what color are you using? Because the shadows have very strong pigments in them and if they have hues of red it may be staining your skin a bit.





*Secondly are your eyes irritated? Because if they are irritated, burn, or are puffy you are allergic to the product.





*Sometimes people are allergic and have reactions to the colors in the pigments.





*INGLOT has very strong pigments. My suggestion would be to get a primer and apply that first before your shadow. A primer will set a barrier between your skin and the shadow so it won't stain.





*You should also look on the packaging that it came in to check the ingrediants in the package.





*If you are really having great difficulties then you should return to the store to ask more about the products.





Good luck!INGLOT? Anyone know of this makeup company? I need to find out whats in the eyeshadow thats making my eyes red
Sorry I cant find the company page. I did find out It's called IMG but there are alot and it stands for alot of companies initials. I also found out that Cindy Crawford just signed a deal with them so go from there. It seems to be a polish brand.
I did a yahoo search for both inglot and inglot eye shadow and found nothing. They seem to be a pereson, reality group, and production group but not makeup. Are you sure you spelled it right? Is there a phone # or anything on the package? Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin