Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What is the best makeup company???

Mary Kay by a long shot. They have had the #1 lipstick and other color products for years!!What is the best makeup company???
Maybelline from my experience.. I like Clinique too tho





But I'm poor so I don't know a wide varietyWhat is the best makeup company???
bare minerals. it doesn't clog your pours. they have it at Sephira, and there are also some bare minerals stores out there.
dior bare minerals and benefit.
mac cosmetics and mary kay cosmetics


they male you look pretty and like a celebrity
Well, i think that it depends i like clinque becuase its natural yet beautiful and it doesnt cause break-outs.....and i also like mac....or benefit it depends on how much you want to spend on your make-up
I've been using Merle Norman for over 20 years. It is a fantastic line of products. What I liked best was that they my face up using their products and I was able to see for myself what I liked and didn't like.





I find that the product may be a bit more expensive, but it lasts a long time. For instance, the blush lasts for 2 1/2 years.





Great Question!
Revews about top ten brands of Mascara, Concealer, Lipstic, Foundations etc....


You can purchase your favorite brand beauty products...visit ---


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com
for me prescriptives and clinique because they look natural, classy and they are made for sensitive skin..I don't like m.a.c. because it does not look natural for me. I heard bare minerals is good but i'm not sure. I went to sephora and applied it to my face it kinda looks to powdery looking for me.
Dior.
M.A.C cosmetics
bare minerals tottaly
No makeup is good makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin