Friday, December 11, 2009

Arbonne makeup says that other companies mascara has bat poop in it. True???

First of all, Arbonne will say anything to sell their products. Now that we have that out of the way, the additive guanine gives mascara its opalescent shine. Guanine is a nitrogenous base also found in DNA. There is guanine present in bat guano, but there are many other sources (like fish scales) that have the same compound. The attached link explains this in greater detail: http://www.nps.gov/cave/pdfdocs/c%26c26.pdf I have also attached another link with the typical composition of mascara: http://www.healthy-communications.com/mascaraingredients.html - If we knew every ingredient in every product would we use anything? Let's just all look gorgeous!Arbonne makeup says that other companies mascara has bat poop in it. True???
I have never heard Arbonne say that BUT if you have ever been to Silver Dollar City in the underground cave where all of those bats are...it DOES have a sign that!! Lets not ignore the truth!! I would prefer to use Pure, Safe, and Benificial products!! Beauty with benifits!! Report Abuse
Arbonne makeup says that other companies mascara has bat poop in it. True???
You must sell Mary Kay. You are very wrong, Arbonne consultants are the most ethical around. And if they went around and said untrue things they would risk losing their very high credit rating or Dunn and Bradstreet rating. They also wouldn't be affilitated with companies like Harvest Partners. Report Abuse

As an Arbonne consultant for over a year, I know for a fact that Arbonne does not %26amp; will not ever just say something to sell a product, so think before u say something like that. Bat droppings ARE found in other mascaras. Believe me, I was shocked 2, so I did my own research as well. Report Abuse

i don't give a ****
is it i really didnt know tht....!! hope not
YES A LOT OF COMPANIES USE WHAT IS REFERRED TO AS GUANO.BAT POOP
I'v heard that quite alot i wonder about it too because i want to no it before i put it on
I wouldn't doubt that there is, but i dunno?
I've never herd of that but I have read that they use whale sperm in lipstick. And did u know that your eye lash's have a very tiny worm on it. When micro scoped a hundred times you can see it. So every time you loose one and another grows back the worm grows back with it. I learn that one at our science museum.
Of course they say that, they want you to buy their product.
~i've heard that before too! i've also heard it's been made with fish scales and charcoal. probably due to hygenic reasons they are all made with chemicals now~
Do not believe it. Companies in US are well aware of lawsuits. Which company would be stupid enough to do that?
Arbonne likes to spread the rumors about other makeup companies that have already been proven to be false. I once considered buying some of the products when a consultant forwarded me some of the misinformation. When I replied with the links from snopes.com that disproved the claims, she ignored it. The next time I came in contact with a different Arbonne consultant, I received the same information. I believe the company promotes false information to make their products seem better. With these lies, I wouldn't trust this company to tell any bit of truth even about their own products.





To date I refuse to buy these products and have gotten many people to boycott Arbonne.
Most mascara and eye liner, almost all the dark cosmetics have either bat guano, or monkey poop in them, for color. Get used to it. If you don't like it, don't smear it on your face anymore. You will make everyone happier and healthier.
Users and believers of Arbonne products are strange, strange people. It's a sick clique you should not strive to become part of, unless you really want to. Then you should go ahead and be sure to believe wholeheartedly everything they tell you. Remember the episode of Kingof the Hlll where all the girls in LouAnne's sorority are called ';jane'; and not allowed to eat? It's like that.
I'd have to ask where you got this from....who told you the company is saying this?


This is exactly how rumors get spread. Please look up your info before doing so.
oo i hope not!!!!


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin