Friday, December 11, 2009

What to wear to my boyfriends company Christmas party at a country club? (Clothes and makeup please)?

I'm 21 and going to my boyfriends company Christmas party at a country club in two weeks.


He just graduated from law school and is working at a law firm. All the people at the party will be lawyers from the firm and legal assistants and whatnot. I will probably be the youngest person there and have never met any of these people before so I'm really nervous.





I'm wondering what's appropriate to wear to a Christmas party at a country club and how I should do my makeup.





Thank you!What to wear to my boyfriends company Christmas party at a country club? (Clothes and makeup please)?
My family and i regularly go to our Club. Everyday in the summer, sometimes for dinner the rest of the year, but ALL of the social events such as christmas parties.





Makeup: let out your natural complexion, no bronzer or pancake face. Light natural eyeliner and a moderate amount of mascara. A nice rosy cheek and a natural lip.





Wear a classic black dress and pearls. Nothing too racy. Always remember, your dress should be tight enough to show you're a woman, but loose enough to show you are a lady. What to wear to my boyfriends company Christmas party at a country club? (Clothes and makeup please)?
A lot depends on how formal the affair will be, so ask you boyfriend. But whatever it is, think demure and classic.





Ask your boyfriend how formal this affair is supposed to be. At a country club, I'd guess it would be elegant rather than formal.
everything low key!





a simple dress, no daring neckline, but in a fun, tame color, like red or blue.


makeup, just natural, little or no color, eyeliner and mascara the focal point, but not too uch again!
not sure on the make-up since i don't know how you look like, but on the clothes wear something formal,like a nice dress or something,hair however you want
i would ask your boyfriend. if it's formal, go w/ a cocktail dress. make your makeup match your dress, but in a tasteful way. (smoky eyes?)
very professional, nothing verry out there, but still u want 2 stand out and make a good impression

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin