Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where do makeup companies get the minerals to make mineral makeup?

I am wondering where people get the raw ingredients to make mineral makeup?


I have done searches on the internet, and all I get is the same web sites, that look kind of unprofessional to me.


They claim to be mineral ingredient wholesalers, and sell the ingredients to you so you can start your own mineral makeup business, but they look kind of suspicious to me.


But my question is where do they get the ingredients to sell?


I imagine that someone has to manufacture or process the minerals before they can be used for makeup.


Who does that? Where do they get the minerals from? Do they mine it out of the earth?


This is a real mystery to me.


I have tried to search the internet, but haven't found any real information, just the same sites selling ready made mineral makeup.


Maybe I am searching with the wrong phrase?


I don't really know the terminology for cosmetics and mineral makeup.


If any one has any suggestions I would appreciate it.Where do makeup companies get the minerals to make mineral makeup?
Mining operations.Where do makeup companies get the minerals to make mineral makeup?
Private Label Manufactures will help you create and package your products based on the materials they have to make cosmetics.





One that does Mineral Make up is


http://www.ladyburd.com/product_detail.php?categories_id=49%26amp;maincol=2





Hope that helps. Report Abuse

they get them from the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin