Friday, December 11, 2009

Is it true that CoverGirl makeup company stopped testing on animals? ?

I've heard rumors that CoverGirl stopped their cruel animal testing but I'm not completely sure? Please include a reliable source like a website that states the answerIs it true that CoverGirl makeup company stopped testing on animals? ?
nope, cover girl is part of proctor and gamble , and they still test on animals... it sucks, but when they stop they put it on the label, does not test on animalsIs it true that CoverGirl makeup company stopped testing on animals? ?
I haven't heard that. The only company that doesn't test on animals would state that clearly on the packaging. The Body Shoppe for example.
I'm pretty sure that they didn't. But I wished they did! Its cruel, those poor animals!
I think they use pamela anderson now
hope so i hate animal testing
I hope so.
i googled it.. couldnt find anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin