Friday, December 11, 2009

Whats your fave makeup company and why?

I just want to knowWhats your fave makeup company and why?
eyeslipsface.com is amazing for cost, and you get about the same quality as a lot of the more expensive drugstore brands. avon is great because they always have specials and the quality is REALLY high. l'oreal sells an amazing eye primer for only $7 and bonnebell has really great lip gloss.Whats your fave makeup company and why?
As cliche as it is: MAC! Their colors are really just fantastic. Also, though- minerals are good. Calypso Mineral Beauty on Etsy has some products that I've heard/seen really good things about. But it mostly depends on the makeup item- I love Clinique for their light moisturizing gel, MAC for their brushes/eye colors, etc.
Mac and Revlon. Mac because their foundation and press powder fix perfect with your skin complexion instead of going to a regular local Pharmacy or drug store and buying a foundation that's either to dark or too light. and their eyeshadows are very pigmented and their lipsticks and lip-glasses are AWESOME! Revlon has a few good lipsticks and nail polish that's almost as good as the ones from Mac.
My favorites are Lancome, and Chanel.





But you wanna know the funny thing? A lot of Expensive brands also have cheaper brands to appeal to a different audience. Like Lancome owns loreal, thats why they have the same brushes, and the vibrating mascara.





So i like all of them, but covergirl. Their face products make me break out, but they have *OK* mascara.
I have 2 favs for great quality and just wonderful make-up mac all the way from the brushes to foundations to eye shadows.


my 2nd is e.l.f. they are fab because of their prices and they are actually good products I NEVER break out from them and they have amazing brushes comparable to MAC
MAC is my favorite so far, they have the best quality products, but I am so excited to try out dior, chanel, nars, and bobbi brown.
i really like maybelline; and neutrogena. maybelline is more dramatic; and neutrogena is more natural.


but i also use physicians formula eyeshadow; its stays ona nd looks great!
Haha I'm totally obsessed with makeup (:


I love clinique especially but when I feel cheap I go for Rimmel London and Mac!
Covergirl, except their foundation, because it simply works for my skin. The mascara is awesome-- it never clunks together =]]
I LOVE mineral makeup! Doesn't clog pores. So pure you can sleep in it! Especially good for people with acne prone skin. But great for anyone!


I use Bare Minerals.
I love Loreal, Revlon, Covergirl, and Chanel make up I know that they are expensive but I love it! Cause there are so many colors and well other products kinda suck =(
i love Dinair Airbrush Makeup..it makes my skin look flawless...ive been using it for 2 years now and i LOVE it...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin