Saturday, December 5, 2009

What makeup company should I use?

I am going into freshman year in high school and im going to buy all new makeup. I have a round face and green eyes. My skin tone is on the lighter side and i have naturally rosy pink cheeks.





I am looking for a natural but noticeable school makeup look and also a going out makeup look. What color and company should i use?What makeup company should I use?
use browns and tans (no black even mascara and eyeliner)





Im going into eigth and me, my mom, and both my sisters use NOTHING but MACWhat makeup company should I use?
Melissa,





Recommend what I use; Coonobabe, a South Beach styled brand. They are made in the USA, ship 4 free all orders, and don't test on animals - a must for me!!!!





For specific questions I suggest you email them they have experts online. Hope this helps


Google Coonobabe
E.L.F - cheap and good quiality (like everything is a buck!) check out there website
well i really like urban decay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin