Saturday, December 5, 2009

Vegan makeup companies?

Does anyone know any GOOD companies that are vegan-friendly or offer vegan friendly products? I know MAC has a few, as well as Urban Decay and Hard Candy. I found a list on vegan, semi-vegan companies, but it doesn't really help as it doesn't give me too much info. Danke!Vegan makeup companies?
I would just go to Sephora.com and search Vegan, it shows the list of different products they have.. but they have a lot more hair products than they do actual makeup. I believe they have a lot of natural products too. I love shopping at Sephora, they have great make up.Vegan makeup companies?
I use kms mineral essentials makeup which is natural and a vegan product. I love this line! They have also added a nice set of vegan approved brushes.
Have you checked bare essentials at sephora shops. I love their stuff. It is mineral based and i so good for the skin
Who cares if it's vegan?





There are way more important things to worry about than animal testing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin