Saturday, December 5, 2009

What type of makeup lines are good to sale in a salon? Do you have any contact info for the companies?

There is a new product called Glo Minerals. I love them and they do hold up well. They even have a natural liquid and natural powder foundation similar to bare minerals and the jar I have will last me about 3 1/2 months using daily. Look for a Soy based candle company as well to show and sell to enhance your ';Natural products'; base. They even carry skin care products that are soy based and smell wonderful without being to over powering. Hope you find what you are looking for.What type of makeup lines are good to sale in a salon? Do you have any contact info for the companies?
Jessica is the best for selling nail varnish in a salon. They are top quality.What type of makeup lines are good to sale in a salon? Do you have any contact info for the companies?
Maybeline, clinique and Elizabeth Arden are the best quality and they have been in the market for a long time...
Personally i would go with Mary Kay. From experience i know that i sells real fast in a salon. If you sign up to be a consultant you get your make up for wholesale then you can make bank with the retail sales. Alot of older women in the salon im sure are already using it. Why not grab some while they are getting a wash and set? I know it worked for me : ) Let me know if that was helpful?





visit mary kay consultant locator





www.marykay.com/Locator.aspx





That will help you find a consultant near you.
i sell MARK, which is a product line of Avon. MARK has the quality of Lancome and Clinque but its very affordable. www.mymarkstore.com/jwilliamson


Check it out and if your interested let me know.


juliesellsmark@aim.com
Let me start by saying that I am a Professional Makeup Artist who does not represent any particular company at this time but am happy to name my favourite products and lines. I have been asked by several lines to endorse, represent or sell for them exclusively but will not because I choose to use a variety of products and because I work on photo shoots, commercials, shows, etc. I sometimes have to use what is available to me.





With that said - here are some of my favourite lines and some of these I have friends in the industry who retail these particular lines. *Bare Escentuals - great concept, major exposure and clientelle plus incredible products. *Arbonne - some people knock it because it is sold via direct marketing avenue but their skin care products are second to none. La Bella Donna - again a great natural mineral based line. Jane Iredale - another great mineral based line.





As you can see, I tend to choose lines that promote natural and/or botanically based products and ingredients. I have seen the best results with these products in overall health and beauty.





Be sure to choose a line that represents your beauty and health philosophy, is the right price point for your Clientelle and products that you enjoy. Also, check out what other salons and spas are selling in your area so you know the competition and if the market for a particular product line is saturated.





Good luck!! :)





*top choices
Hi Manda, I have a line that can be sold in Salons. If you would like more info please send me an e-mail. Thanks, Terri
My very favorite makeup in the whole wide world!! MAC!! No contact info, though. For nail polish, OPI is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin