Friday, December 11, 2009

Which makeup company is the best?

I'm stuck with my makeup! Help. Which company do you like? Why?Which makeup company is the best?
Mac and sephoraWhich makeup company is the best?
I like sephora because It is very high quality products and I always get compliments when I wear it. It is also very moisturizing and great for the skin. Also it will end up saving you money in the long run because you only have to use a little at a time to even be red carpet ready or perfect for just hanging out with friends. I hope you like it!!!
Clinique. It ;performs as it is advertised. I have great coverage with a natural look plus it lasts most of the day.
Clinique,


Good makeup


fairly reasonable pricing





i love their foundations
MAC, they have good high quality professional products, the prices are reasonable.
MAC, they have really good quality, non-smudging stuff.
Bare Essentials/Bare Minerals.. expensive, but totally worth it.
Stila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin