Saturday, December 5, 2009

What mineral makeup company makes the best brushes?

I've decided on a brand of mineral makeup (kms, since I have ultra sensitive skin). However, I'm wondering what company makes the best brushes (kabuki foundations brushes, concealer brushes, etc).





What would you recommend?What mineral makeup company makes the best brushes?
I think kms has a great selection of brushes. I just got mine a couple of weeks ago and love them. I am thinking of getting one of their badjer series brushes too.What mineral makeup company makes the best brushes?
Bare minerals (dont use thier make-up tho)has a good brush tho i had to glue mine back together, the handle came out. bristles that are soft -- that makes quite the difference. If you e-bay - go to My Village Boutique %26amp; buy a good badgers hair (think it is) kabuki brush. It's about 12.00 there, %26amp; it is great!





Also, look at Avon %26amp; Mary Kay's, they're good too.
bare minerals
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin