Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone tried JackyMac Mineral Makeup? I want a quality mineral makeup but Im allergic to the big companies

like Bare Minerals, Sheer Cover + Loreal mineral makeup. I'm told that the smaller companies don't use some of the powder irritants that these use...Has anyone tried JackyMac Mineral Makeup? I want a quality mineral makeup but Im allergic to the big companies
I am not familliar with JackyMac Mineral Makeup, but as a makeup artist I personally use and reccomend KmS Mineral Essentials Cosmetics. It is one of the smaller mineral cosmetic companies, but I can tell you that it really goes the distance when it comes to wearability. It is an allergy free product without the Bismuth ingredient that many are sensitive to. It is also one of the few cosmetics that really contain 100% pure mineralsHas anyone tried JackyMac Mineral Makeup? I want a quality mineral makeup but Im allergic to the big companies
I think you the powder you may be irritated by is something called 'Bismuth Oxychloride' It's what a lot of the mineral makeup producers use and it is a known irritant. Just check if they have that in their makeup first or Email them directly with your querie. Sorry I haven't tried that brand myself but I've checked their website and I think I'll try a few samples as they do look great
I've just tried Jane Iredale Loose Minerals and they are really helping my problem skin. This is the product;


http://www.jiproducts.co.uk/Jane-Iredale鈥?/a>


I just emailed them and they sent some samples! The samples were so good that I bought the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin