Friday, December 11, 2009

Neutrogena Makeup and other companies?

I was planning on buying Neutrogena makeup because I trust the company ( i use their face cleansers) I planning on getting the nourishing eyeliner, clean lash tint, skin soothing eye tints, extra gentle eye makeup remover pads, lip boost intense moisture therapy, skin clearing liquid makeup, and maybe a gloss ( i dont think so, though)





As you can tell i don't own any makeup so I was planning on Neutrogena but is there a better makeup company for me to use





Also Neutrogena isn't ridiculously expensive!





BTW- is liquid make up to cover up all of my face so blemishes dont show and to make my pores look smaller (because i know concealer is for only a small amount of ur face)





Im confused, plz help as u can tell i dont know much about makeupNeutrogena Makeup and other companies?
I know that these are a little more expensive, but M.A.C. make up and Clinique Make Up are great choices. The reason they are worth the money is that they last a longer time than any of the other ones that you can buy at a drug store. If you were to go to a Macys or a Nortdstrom the M.A.C. counter will do your makeup to show you how to use some of their products. Good Luck!Neutrogena Makeup and other companies?
I've never used Neutrogena so I can't really comment on that part of your question, but the other part I can help with...





Concealers or foundations that are *matt* will hide blemishes better than ones that have a shine to them, or ones that give you a more 'radiant' finish. So for covering blemishes, go for a matt one. However for hiding open pores you should go for one with a bit of a shine to them. Also, to get rid of open pores you should make sure you cleanse and then tone after wards. when you wash your face you open up your pores so it is important to make sure that you tone afterwards to close them again. That will also help you prevent spots.





Hope that helped!
M.A.C is what my sister uses...u can get it at Macys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin