Saturday, December 5, 2009

Best cheap makeup companies?

i'm 15 and since i live in italy i do most of my makeup shopping online (amazon.co.uk since italy's cheap products dont work very well!)


i just need to know some company names that DO sell in the UK and that sell very cheap products since shipping costs so much!!! thank youBest cheap makeup companies?
You could try Sephora brand cosmetics at www.sephora.com and I am not sure about international shipping but if your total is over a certain amount (I think $75 the shipping is free. You also get three free samples to choose from. If you are a beauty insider if you spend so many dollars, you get rewards dollars equal to that amount. When you hit $100 reward dollars, you get a free deluxe sample in addition to that. I know what you are talking about when you mention Italian cosmetics. I go there frequently and I use department store makeup. But I have seen what is available there and I was unimpressed. But I think you will like the Sephora website very much!Best cheap makeup companies?
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/home?AID=105鈥?/a>





Star Violet was faster. :-( But she definitely is right. Check it out.
def. covergirl! :)
Urban decay is nice. and its not TOO expensive.


But if your talking like CVS then rimmel is really good.


But urban decay is amazing. Check out their website.
cover girl. great covererage. cheap price!
Try


boots.com


they do a wide variety of make up like Gosh, Rimmel, Max Factor, Barry M, Bennifit, Maybelline and Urban Decay (all of which are good and well known brands which I have personally used)





And dont forget to check out the offers!!!!!
http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk


There are plenty of product reviews on the US version of the website (www.eyeslipsface.com), but check out the makeup brushes and eyeliner pens in particular





Bourjois cosmetics, especially blushes





Barry M cosmetics - lip glosses and Dazzle Dusts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin