Saturday, December 5, 2009

What is your faorite makeup products? And your favorite clothing companies?

Bare naturals for makeup


Basic and forever21 for clothing companies.What is your faorite makeup products? And your favorite clothing companies?
make up - chanel, dior, prescriptives, and bobbi brown.


clothing- juicy couture, free people, chip and pepper, 7 for all mankind, true religion, abercrombie (sometimes) i love anything from urban outfitters and kitson. grail, twisted heart, marc jacobs.What is your faorite makeup products? And your favorite clothing companies?
Favorite makeup is Motives by www.marketamerica.com/naturalelements





Favorite clothes were from Express (they've since changed their line of jeans). A%26amp;F is nex for jeans.
I really like covergirl and maybeline for makeup, but if I feel like spending a bit more, I go for clinique or chanel. :)





My favorite inexpensive designers/stores are Ralph Lauren, Abercrombie, Hollister, and Forever 21... the expensive ones are mainly Lacoste, DKNY, and BCBG
Make-Up: Clinique


I'm not particular with my clothes; I just want comfort.
Favorite makeup. I like Mary Kay cleanser and lotion. I like M.A.C. and Clinic for color . Clothes: I love Lucky jeans and Banana Republic anything! I can find cute clothes almost anywhere though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin