Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girls answer this only.what kinds of makeup do you recomend.what companies and what brands?PLZ REPLY!?

I've used Mary Kay for several years and I always get compliments on how fresh my skin looks. I love it and it's inexpensive. You can send an email to bbates92@marykay.com to request information. Just another 411, there is no sales tax or shipping charges when you order products online.Girls answer this only.what kinds of makeup do you recomend.what companies and what brands?PLZ REPLY!?
mac, chanel, sephoraGirls answer this only.what kinds of makeup do you recomend.what companies and what brands?PLZ REPLY!?
I like Neutrogena Skin clearing make-up and AVON make-up. The are both affordable and have helped me w/ skin issues.
Foundation Pure Light from Dior, Concealer Skinflash Dior, mascara Maximeyes or Diorshow from Dior, MAC, Lancome and Chanel eye shadows, Clinique blush (I like Iced Lotus), lipsticks and glosses Yves Saint Laurent. And transparent pressed powder from Estee Lauder.
I use to work for a cosmetic's company so i have tried them all. It REALLY depends on what type of skin you have. I personally have oily skin and I LOVE Lancomes mousse makeup very light and leaves a flawless finish. Doesnt feel heavy on my face which i love. They also have the BEST liquid liner. MAC has GREAT eyeshadows with tons of pigment and good gloss, Clinique has great eyebrow pencils and powders. Those are just some of the must haves that I have found!
I only use Merle Norman
for the eyes i like MAC....is really CUTE!!!


for the face use Loreal....


give it a try!
Well my favorite mu brand would most def. have to be MAC, their products are really good and they arent too expensive, I use all my makeup from them and they have never broken me out, and the colors last, I love the bruhes too! Another brand that is also good is smashbox, laura mercier, clinique, bare excentuals, chanel,estee lauder, lancome, and if you wanna go way up their you can try Guerlain's meteorites!
covergirl is always good
Bare Minerals for foundation, it lasts all day and you can sleep on it. MAC, Nars and Make Up Forever for colors they have the most variety. MAC and Make Up Forever are what most make up artists use. Nars is what most super models use and they have the best bronzer. Urban Decay/Hard Candy is one of my favorites also because they create ';different'; products like their edible body shimmers, the lip glosses are the shiniest and they also have good color.
i like the MAC eyeshadows;





[http://www.maccosmetics.com/]





Clinique is good for basics...
i like using maybeilline and physicians formula. physicians formula can be kind of expensive but it's supposed to be good for your skin.
clinique is best, but is only available at certain stores, not at a general store. A great foundation is a mineral one, talc free. it doesnt clog. up pores, and isnt bad for your skin. a good general brand of make up is probably NYC or covergirl. hope i helped!
i myself like victoria secret and Clinique...victoria secret is cheaper than Clinique..
LIPS:


I would use MAC from the Lipglass series for bright, fun, and original tints and


Stila for the softer, more girly and sweet shades (and also because of the cute container).


CHEEKS:


Dior and Estee lauder blush. They have different colors to match any skintone and I trust that it wouldn't ruin my skin with breakouts and allergic reactions.


FACE:


I don't normally use foundation but I have one compact from Chanel...it doesn't blend as nicely as I hoped it would. I would suggest the whipped creme one from Neutrogena.


EYES


Eyeshadows from Lancome. The Quad colors are nice because they simply give me all the colors I want.


Eyeliners from Stila and Estee Lauder. They are soft and blend nicely. I wouldn't recogment eyeliner from Clinique. The colors don't come off easily and you sort of have to put pressure AND warm up the tip prior to application.





I hope that helped =)
I basically only like MAC, but sometimes will get random things that just look fun from Sephora. . .Actually they sell a brand called Candy there which I also love for eyeshadow.
I like physicians formula.
my faves are bon bons, l'oreal, and mybeline. there's also bonne bell, revlon and some more that i can't think of right on the dot. good luck!!!!!( my fave part of makeup shopping is the lipgloss).
if you're looking for something cheap and simplego to claires, if you live i the uk, Boots. But actual brand, Max Factor. It's really good, but expensive.
i recommend h.i.p, by loreal. they're make up is fierce!!!! u can pick it up at eckerd(drug store),cvs(drug store), target, and walmart.
My all time favorite is Clinique. Their products are of such good quality. I feel like I'm getting what I paid for. On the cheaper side, I've always liked Almay, which you can find in any drugstore. They also have pretty good quality makeup considering the price of it. Clinique is wonderful though.
nyc
try going to www.Sephora.com and searching all the brands they sell. I like Laura Mercier for foundation and skin care but I like MAC, Lancome, and Juicy Couture for eye shadow, blush, ect
Makeup / Cosmetic Tips





Product revew on - * Top Ten Foundations


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Product revew on - * Top Ten Lipsticks


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Product revew on - * Top Ten Concealers


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





Product revew on - * Top Ten Mascaras


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>
for inexpensive and good brands you can buy at drugstores:


neutrogena for skin or lips


almay for eyes or lips





these brands are hypoallergenic


and non-comodeogenic


neutrogena also contains salicylic acid to help acne

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin