Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's the best start for a makeup company?

im in high school and going into the army but once i get out id like to take some money to start my own small makeup business?


and that is also what i am doing my senior project on.


what would i look up to find information for my project???What's the best start for a makeup company?
Hey well, firstly I would like to say good luck. :)


Seeing as you're still in high school, ask around what girls usually wear. For example, foundation; if they go for a Matt foundation or a Moose foundation. Liquid eye liner or Pencil.


You get my drift? So look at the market (people within your school) and you never know, once you leave and make your business you may be seeing a few school faces. ;)


Google is quite good, look through interviews and how major companies like ';Mac'; first started ect.


Hope I could help ! xWhat's the best start for a makeup company?
I had my own cosmetic line when I was an agent for models some decades ago. The best way to do it, that I found, and the least expensive upfront was to go with a private label type of thing. They already have catalogs printed, they have sample sizes and they have a wide selection of diferent cosmetics for you to choose from.
';starting a makeup company'; in google.


you need lots of advertisements.


give out free samples, so people can see how good the products are.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
First of all, wow. You've got guts, girl. Anyway, go on Google or interview someone that works for a delivery company, like Avon or Mary Kay. I sure don't think you could interview someone who works for CG or Maybeline
Google some key words.
My first brand was MAC and I pretty much have stuck with them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin