Thursday, December 3, 2009

What companies will allow you to sell their makeup under your own name?

I want to sell quality makeup and not like Avon or Mary Kaye. PLease let me know of a company that will let me sell their makeup under my own name. I like mineral makeup but would like to also carry other things for the skin and body. PLease help. Also that you don't have to invest a lot of money upfront.What companies will allow you to sell their makeup under your own name?
I'm an affiliate for a mineral makeup company. They have very high quality and affordable mineral makeup.





They have different levels to which you can sign in at. I'm at the affiliate level. They also have a direct sales rep level. And in regards to what you're looking for, they have a direct label program. Where you sell their makeup with your name and logo!!!!





They have been a very wonderful company to be an affiliate for so I have NO doubt they would be awesome to work with at the level you're looking for.





They have 100% all natural mineral cosmetics, spa, bath %26amp; body products. No filers!





If you are interested email me at JohnsonMakeup@gmail.com and I can get you more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin