Thursday, December 3, 2009

What companies have the best makeup & skincare products for people with very sensitive skin?

Firstly, what works for one person may not work for you. Most good companies have sampling programs- always try before you buy. If you have extremely sensitive skin, I advise investing in good skincare products. L'Occitane make phenomenal skincare products, including a Honey line and a Shea Butter line formulated for sensitive skin. Also, Clarins, Roche-Posay and Avene make excellent products.What companies have the best makeup %26amp; skincare products for people with very sensitive skin?
Try this:What companies have the best makeup %26amp; skincare products for people with very sensitive skin?
make up wise clinque !
Lancome and clinique has the best make up.Clinque is very good for problem skin.Hope this helps.
Nivea is very good for sensitive skin. Neutrogena is very good for your skin and so is Dove because it's mild, trust me, I have sensitive skin myself.
I heard that Aveeno was good.
I'd have to say Neutrogena. I have sensitive skin, and it works for me.
Dove, Neutrogena and also L'Oreal Night Creme
I Like Bare Escentuals
if i were you i'd ask my doctor because what works for me may not work for you.
  • skin cancer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    thin skin