Saturday, December 5, 2009

Black women and mineral makeup? Any success? What companies have you tried?

I ordered from Bare Minerals but I am going to send it back because of some of the additives they use that cause major skin irriation. I just ordered some wonderful foundation samples from Monave.com. Im African American so I hope the colors I chose wont leave me ashy looking.Black women and mineral makeup? Any success? What companies have you tried?
I have many lovely ladies that are African American I have seen great success with the brand Bee Luscious Cosmetics liquid minerals. Its a liquid to powder foundation that is super light and does not contain Bismuth which is the irritant you mentioned. They have 3 great colors that work well Honey Bronze,Fawn or Espresso. I have found that the most popular color that matches the best is Fawn.Black women and mineral makeup? Any success? What companies have you tried?
I'm white, but my friends are black and have had great success with Mineral Indulgence's mineral makeup. It's created for black women, and is natural. So maybe this will work well for you.





http://mineralindulgence.com/ Report Abuse

I agree with Ramone. The Bee Luscious Liquid Minerals is the best. You can get samples for $3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin