Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want to email some makeup companies and ask for samples...what should I say?

well if it was me ..lol...





i am very intresteded in buying your product but would to prefer to test the product before investing fully in it.(( i can asure you however if i do like the makeup i will of course buy it in the foreseeable future)) so therefore im asking you if i could possibly try a tester to see if it would be worth me buying it.





yours gratefully x








:) hope you like it xI want to email some makeup companies and ask for samples...what should I say?
I dont think ANY copanies give samples on demand - i think they used to but not any more - sorry





But i guess its worth a go - so just be polite and make sure they know your interested in actually buying lots of products afterwards





If not try moneysavingexpert.com and go to the freebies forum - they have loads of links to free samples





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
thin skin